Financial Arrangements & Fees
We are committed to providing value for money within our comprehensive and caring service. Staff are trained to strive and maintain the dignity of all Clients at all times.
Staff are sensitive to the ever changing needs of the Service User.
The fees charged are dependant on:
- The type of facility required
- The type of care package and the needs of the individual
Clients may pay their fees privately or receive benefits from Social Services depending on their financial circumstances.
Current rules regarding finances can be complicated and specific advice is available from the Manager. The Home has detailed policies and procedures regarding the safeguarding of service user’s money.
Services included in the fees
- Trained staff in 24 hour attendance
- Good homely cooking
- Special dietary requirements
- Laundry Service
- G.P. request
- Call System
- Room Detection System (from additional client safety)
- Full central heating
- Housekeeping service
Services not included in the fees
- Dry cleaning
- Hairdressing Service
- Optician (see Manager for details)
- Private Chiropodist visits (see Manager for details)
- Dental Services (see Manager for details)
- Private telephone installation
- Hospital escort (Emergency & Routine appointment)